Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default heated driveway

On Nov 13, 7:00*am, wrote:
On Nov 13, 5:04*am, wrote:

TJ wrote:
... The toubing installed in the driveway is in good shape and the
cannections are in the garage, I just dont know what to hook to them,

Groundwater.

Nick

Interesting idea. * With a well, you'd have water at about 50 deg,
right? * *Certainly not as much heat as water flowing from a boiler,
but with sufficient volume, I wonder if it would work? * *I'm sure you
could pump quite a bit of well water for less than the cost of the
fuel to run a boiler.

It depends on where he is, where I am frost level is about 3ft down
and - 22f at a max, 50f water might not make it before it froze.I
think hiring a kid with a shovel has to be cheaper.