Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default heated driveway

On Nov 13, 4:59*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in messagenews:5qydnYc6j77UM4bUnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@gigan ews.com...

You might consider a spell check. *I don't know what the HELL you are
saying.

"TJ" wrote in message
I am looking for information on installing a water heater to provide
heat to my driveway. The former owner removed all the michanical
equipment just before the bank forclosed. I don't have a choice about
heating or not heating as the driveway is too steap to plow, snowblow,
etc. The toubing installed in the driveway is in good shape and the
cannections are in the garage, I just dont know what to hook to them,
Any help will be apreciated.

Steap is something you do with a tea bag on a hill
Toubing is a tube made from exotic imported material
Cannections is the name of his recycling bin for those metal food containers

Well at least he can **** away his money heating the great outdoors, I
wish I could aford heating my indoors