Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I doubt it.
He wants another Maybach and he's tuned in to the Gunner set.
Nothing stupid about that.

I just saw a clip of him on TV from one of his shows recently. He was
yelling and waving his arms like a madman. The guy is manic.

If you were Rush and 400M was on the line I bet you would do what it
takes.

"Anything for a buck" is not for me.

--
Ed Huntress

I thought you were an Obama supporter? Obama supports the fairness
doctrine - anti free speech.

Show me where he has supported it. In fact, he has explicitly said he
*doesn't* support it.

We'll stop there and wait for you to supply an answer, Roger, and then we
can address the rest if you're still up for it. You way you live on rumors
and talk radio b.s., it's very tedious to talk to you. This time, we'll take
it one step at a time until you see what you're talking about.

--
Ed Huntress