Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I doubt it.
He wants another Maybach and he's tuned in to the Gunner set.
Nothing stupid about that.

I just saw a clip of him on TV from one of his shows recently. He was
yelling and waving his arms like a madman. The guy is manic.

If you were Rush and 400M was on the line I bet you would do what it
takes.

"Anything for a buck" is not for me.

--
Ed Huntress

I thought you were an Obama supporter? Obama supports the fairness
doctrine - anti free speech. Obama is for more gun control - anti 2nd
amendment. Obama is for the murder, Oh Yeah, excuse me, Killing of innocent
human life for the sake of convienience. And he got the votes for the
economy. The USA has sold out the constitution and moral values in hopes of
a better economy. Give the people what they want, may our money perish with
us.

RogerN