Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Cheap Plastics Bender, and a bit of a ramble

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:48:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hi!

I'm quitting tobacco on a taper method and am so distracted I can't
mill straight slots in a 1x2 bit of poplar, so I figured I'd just
ttalk about the latest design. Drawing out the agony helps make sure I
give myself credit for every positive step, and that I'll never
relapse; the experience is unforgettable.

Go on the patch, I did fifteen years ago and highly recommend it.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I just quit cold turkey - 1-1/2 years ago!

Drawing out the agony (for 30 years) didn't help at all.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)