Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default Heating Oil Prices

In article , Phil-In-Mich.
says...

{snip}
;-) Silly me I neglected to figure in a worldwide economic
meltdown starting September 15. I'm taking my crystal
ball into the shop for repairs...

And dang it all, arn't the prices for repairs out of sight this year? And
then the backlog of other units waiting to be repaired and the bumping ahead
in line by all those with the extended warranty....

I swear an oath: next time I am going to find the cash for one of them
'consumer-assurance' protection plans on my next crystal ball. But first
got to fix that hole in the drywall about the size of that dang-nabit
crystal ball.

:)

That's RIGHT gosh-darn it. They don't make 'em crystal balls the way they used
to.

It's sure disappointing. And this after I found out there's been a huge recall
on the model of Make-People-Do-What-I-Want-Wand I have... no surprise because
that hasn't worked in a long time!

Banty