Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Work table design ideas?

Interesting point. All the pro shops I've worked in all have 4x8
tables but it makes sense to size it down for just the reasons you
state. Honestly, about half the time someone else was using part of
the table at the same time anyway so most projects can get by with a
smaller table.

On Nov 12, 1:53*pm, wrote:
I built a 4 X 8 table workbench. *I am now taking it out because it is
too big. *If you are doing assembly on it, it is hard to reach
across. *Similar problems on the length. *My next table will be about
30" X 72" . *It will also free up a fair amount of space in my garage.