Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default NRA- Yes We can!

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:46:10 -0500, Wes wrote:

RB wrote:

ok. You can shoot me with your BB gun.

I've been shot in the back with a BB gun. It hurts like hell. Thought it was a wasp or
hornet since I was using a compactor to settle the ground for my garage, er workshop.

Turned off the compactor, walked into the house and asked my wife what does my back look
like, I think I've been stung. She said you have been shot, round hole in your tee shirt,
then she ran to the front door and saw the kids as they ran away.

Fast forward a number of years, the shooter is on his way to prison for assault.

Wes

Number of years ago, a contractor's foreman/mechanic (Albert) was
working Sunday afternoon doing some welding inside an earthmover when
he heard PING. He shut off the torch and carefully looked around. Sure
enough, a couple kids with a .22 rifle were coming to check their
marksmanship. When they got fairly close, Albert gave chase, and being
tall and young, soon caught and disarmed them. Not saying a word and
ignoring their verbal abuse, he picked up the cutting torch and
reduced the metal parts to pieces about six inches long and handed it
back to the owner. By this time the young fellow had become very
polite "Please Sir, would you bury this and not tell my Dad where it
is."
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada