Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Snags with submain, extending meter tails

I've taken the chance to contact EDF Technical Services by e-mail, with a
simple description of the move of supply to a new postion on the same
property. I'm going to wait for their reply and make comment on it at that
time.

I prefer e-mail in these cases, because you have the chance to paste the
whole reply into the group and let everyone see what's what.

Here's hoping they get back to me. (from their call center in Istanbul)
:-)