Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default Snags with submain, extending meter tails

snip

As I have said before, though. Make sure your new install is up to
scratch
before calling them in to change it over. You will be charged for a
failure
and re-visit to the site.

Worse they may disconnect you and leave you disconnected (extreme cases
admittedly, but it does happen)

But with the way you are going about designing
the sub-mains supply, I don't think you're going to make mistakes with
your
new install to the final circuits. The length you're talking about is a
breeze for them. They should be in and out before the kettle boils for
the
tea and biscuits you offered them when they arrived. :-)

Always a good idea

It's worth a phone call to ask their procedures on such matters.

Ditto

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)