Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.audio.pro,misc.survivalism,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair
Bob Myers Bob Myers is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"S'mee" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 4:24 pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:

If I were President, I think I would have to be satisfied
with being able to fly around in a really cool jet...

Oh come on Bob. If it were you or I they'd never keep up, duh. That
would be priceless, Secret Service pulling up (finally) whilst a Md
Highway patrolman has you pulled over for 10 over. lol that would be
priceless.

You're right about that. I do realize that I have about
as much chance of actually BEING in that situation as I
have of, say, dancing the lead in Swan Lake (I apologize
for that mental image), but it would be absolutely priceless.

Couldn't have a bike with anything "Presidential" on
it, of course; just needs to be a garden-variety, capable
of going toodamnfast motor-sickle. Pretty ordinary
outfit, too, with a full-face helmet and tinted shield.
Then ya pull off the helmet and reveal the Presidential
Mug just as the Secret Services catches up...yeah,
that would be the best moment of the whole damn
presidency.

Would have to offer to pick up the cleaning tab for
the patrolman's uniform, though, and those brown
stains are durned hard to get out. But it would be
the polite thing to do, ya know?

Bob M.