Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.audio.pro,misc.survivalism,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair
Jujitsu Lizard Jujitsu Lizard is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

"Bob Myers" wrote in message

"Jujitsu Lizard" wrote in message

Better yet, drop $10K for a starter bike and some riding gear, plus a
gift certificate for an MSF course, and have it delivered to the white
house.

Get the new president riding a motorcycle.

Just imagine how overjoyed the Secret Service would
be at THAT...

You know, I never thought of that. A couple of our ex-presidents would run
a few miles a day ... I'm guessing this ended up with at least 10 people in
running gear packing serious heat accompanying the president.

I can't imagine the logistical complexity of allowing Mr. Obama to ride on
the open road.

The photo ops would be interesting. Here is the president visiting the D.C.
Hell's Angels chapter ... Here is the presdent adjusting his chain ... Here
is the Secret Service brutalizing the motorist that turned left in front of
the president and almost caused an accident.

And what would the tabloids call the motorcycle. "Scooter One"?