Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.audio.pro,misc.survivalism,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair
[email protected] EskWIRED@spamblock.panix.com is offline

Default Obama "Would like to teach the world to sing"

In misc.survivalism tg wrote:

Anyone would think we had just elected a hip, skinny and youthful
replacement for God, with a plan to modernise Heaven and Hell ? or
that at the very least John Lennon had come back from the dead.

Nobody thinks either of those things, but please go on...

If you can believe that this undistinguished and conventionally Left-
wing machine politician is a sort of secular saviour, then you can
believe anything.

Clue: Nobody believes that he is a "secular savior".

We need to work together to solve this county's problems. This sort of
divisive straw-man junk is bad for America.