Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Why do 'Cordless' Electric kettles keep breaking down?

On 2008-11-11, BigWallop wrote:

You mean these things
http://www.pestcontrolportal.com/pes...ipt1.asp?id=21 ? Yeeuuukkk!!!

Good web site. This is what it does when I looked to see what it says about
cluster flies (which we have);

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine
stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the
same data at the same time.

/pests/bannerrotator.asp, line 21

Worked fine for me just now. Maybe it's been fixed?

--
Rod

onset.