Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Well looks like the Dems are showing there true colors now.

"Mark Dunning" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:45:31 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

That's probably right, Democrats would vote for Adolph Hitler as long as
he
sounded smarter than a moral opponent. Democrats prefer a person that
spent
their life in college over a person that has spent their life serving
their
country. Democrats aren't concerned with the content of your character,
they are concerned with how well you give a speech. A Democratic
candidate
can say they are a traitor to the country and want to destroy the

country
and they will get votes if they say it correctly and look intelligent
saying
it.

RogerN

Democrats always pick the most charismatic...they LOVE personality
cult figures.

Hitler was very charismatic. They would have voted for him in a
landslide.

Gunner

You guys are just saying that because it's true!
Clinton leaps to mind immediately

Yeah, well here's what you guys vote for; Reagan, Bush I, Bob Dole, John
McCain. All washed up, over the hill, has been, old white men. None of them
could have done or did a decent job in office buy you guys can't vote for
anyone else. The younger Bush was the only exception to the old white man
rule and look what a loser he is. So I'd say you have no credibility when it
comes to choosing presidents. Talk about voting for Hitler, you guys would
do that in a heart beat as long as he was really old.

Hawke