Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Need help with plans for steps for my 3 yr old - pls read

"Norminn" wrote

PLEASE take him to his therapy no matter how much he protests, whines,
cries, kicks, and screams.

The issue of the therapist is a reasonable concern, but absolutely not the
right idea for all children.
As a nurse and a mom, I've seen lots of different behavior of young
children - not good/bad or

That was my take as well. It's why I addressed only how one might build
such a structure.

With the right tools at hand (table saw) and 2 people, should take about 3
hours then sanding and painting. Don and I would be faster, but we do lots
of odd wood projects and have most of a decent woodshop in the garage.