PoP

Default Removing limescale from chrome taps

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:46:02 +0100, Peter Parry
wrote:

I followed your instructions to the letter and wrapped a pancake left
over from pancake day on my taps. The cat (or some other piece of
wildlife) ate it some time during the seventh night and either died
or the pancake was regurgitated onto the floor (the effluvium has
legs and the cat is missing so I am not sure which it is). The scale
on the taps is still there but there is now a foul odour in the room
and tiles have started to peel off the walls.

I really cannot recommend this treatment.

You are taking the p!ss and I claim my five pounds

PoP