Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Talk the torque.

drugs began to take hold. I remember John Rumm
saying something like:

Oh, a willie-waving contest.

3 x SDS, 2 x 14.4v, 1 x 12v, 3 x impact driver, 1 x mains, 1 x pillar.

Well if you include the ones I have acquired through no fault of my own,
I think the total is:

2 x mains, 2 x SDS, 1 x gopher screwdriver, 3 x drill driver, 1 x combi,
1 x 18V impact driver, 1 x TD020E, 1 x core drill, 1 x 12V titan, 1 x
pillar drill, 1 x 14.4V angle drill. Not sure whether to include a
concrete breaker in there since it can't actually drill....

Hmm...
2x 110v drills, 1x 110v SDS, 2x 240v hammer drills, 1x mains SDS, 2x
7.2v drills, 1x 12v SDS, 1x SDS Max drill /breaker, 1x AEG drill
/breaker, 1x pillar drill, and I'm sure I've forgotten a couple I don't
use. I don't have any impact drivers -yet.

Hellfire; the collection builds up, doesn't it.