Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike[_7_] mike[_7_] is offline

Default Why do 'Cordless' Electric kettles keep breaking down?

On Nov 10, 5:03*pm, Rod wrote:

The Krups:
Is partially sealed from the room so unlikely for flies to get into it.

That's great to know. Flies swarming in my kettle have been the bane
of my life for many a long year. More manufacturers should highlight
the fly-resilience of their kettles.

For similar reasons, I can recommend Dualit toasters which are
expensive but have readily available spares. If an ocelot happens to
get in there and frig the element, you don't have to sling the whole
toaster. Worth factoring into your purchasing decision.