Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default OT (very) Mushroom Identification

BigWallop wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:12:16 -0000, "Bob Mannix"
wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
Rod wrote:
Found these mushrooms at a branch of uk.d-i-y's second favourite
German
discount supermarket, Lidl. Can anyone identify them?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/polyurethane/3019321452/

Marzipan?
Nah, obviously lidl baby-waby mushrooms )
Don't you mean mushwooms ? :-)

Our youngest used to call them Murshooms. :-) That and bicksits. lol

Very good.

Forgot to mention the bag they came in, Favorina Iced Gingerbread
Selection. Or I'd call them Lebkuchen. :-)

Rod

Ahhhhh????? Iced Gingerbread with mushrooms in? So they are sweets
mimicking mushrooms, not real mushrooms at all?

You posed us a trick question. :-)

Indeed I did! Made me laugh when I found them - especially as a regular
mushroom snapper.

They are actually quite nice - but the ones I have made myself are much
spicier and a bit stickier. Mmmmm.

--
Rod

onset.