Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Elfin safety at B&Q

wrote in message
On Nov 10, 12:42 am, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 16:28:10 +0000, Lobster wrote:
I waver any liability from the seller (insert name of shop here) due to
injury to my person and / or any damages that may occur due to my use
of said product.

Waiver... B-)

Write 'waver' and the contract will be held void as it doesnt make
sense. If its accepted and if the tool injures you you can still sue.
However there are other issues with such a contract that make it
worthless in reality, and few managers want to enter into murky
contracts just for a quick sale of a low value item. A few might
though.

NT

OOPS !!! I missed an " i " Silly me. I will right it dine a thighs and
times, two help me remember the next time.

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/waiver
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/waiver
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/waiver
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/waiver