Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default NRA- Yes We can!

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:36:36 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 20:17:27 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Fe...d.aspx?id=4227

Interesting, the obama link didn't resolve so I checked the google cache.

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt
Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun
trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve
gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense
measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away
from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun
show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the
expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign
battlefields and not on our streets.

Busted. Seems like Obama took his link down after the NraILA posted their message.

And just a few moments ago, I was being magnanimous in defeat.

Wes

As Ive stated....arms and ammo sales are WAY the **** up, as are
purchases of magazines, "magazine repair kits" and so forth.

Look for a reempowerment of the BATF and more massacres by them in
coming years, followed by a tremendious backlash.

I'm just hoping that nobody picks off BamBam during his time in D.C.
That'd set off a black/white race war worse than the Civil War.
And if the Hispanics joined them against us...ho boy!

One should remember several thousand people were enroute, and many
other thousands were watching the Ruby Ridge standoff....if such a
thing occures again..memories are very long in the gun culture...dont
expect survivors from the ABC agencies.

Yes, there might be a few unintended consequences for any of the ABC'c
harsher actions this time around, mightn't there?

Shrug...works for me.

And how.

--
Never lose sight of this important truth, that no one can be truly
great until he has gained a knowledge of himself, a knowledge which