Posted to alt.home.repair
henrypenta henrypenta is offline

Default Garage door advice....

On Nov 8, 8:55*pm, "benick" wrote:
I'm going to be calling around next week to get estimates for 2 10X7 *steele
garage doors installed in my new garage and was wondering what others have
for doors ,how much it cost you , *things you wished you knew beforehand ,
things to look out for or any other tips. I was thinking of getting
insulated doors if they aren't too much more even though the garage isn't
finished but someday might be. *I am in Maine....Thanks for any advice......

buy a cloplay, its what i bought and i bought the one that was
insulated. good luck