Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default I cried...

HeyBub wrote:
George wrote:
What part about the his wanting the government to act as a wealth
redistribution mechanism is middle of the road? And I don't listen to
Limbaugh more than about an hour/year. I happen to get in the car at
certain times and the radio was tuned to the station he is on. I
listen for 10 minutes and then there is the couple month interval
until it happens again. You do know that there are people who thing
for themselves who don't OD on either red or blue kool-aid?

Rush Limbaugh doesn't tell people what to think - he simply echos what his
listeners already believe. The poster to whom you are responding has simply
confused cause and effect. This, however, is a common malady afflicting
liberals.

Maybe there is a different program where you are but in the one I have
heard he delivers his sermon which reflects his self proclaimed ability
to analyze and interpret any subject and then the faithful call in to
agree by saying "ditto".