Silvan

Default HOW DO YOU GUYS FIGURE PROFIT?

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

So, am I missing anything on how I figure profit? Or, is this guy
just trying to find every tax loophole he can?

He's just proving why I'm happy not to be in business.

If you _don't_ figure every little thing, you never know whether or not
you're actually making any money, but if you do, you're too busy doing math
and melting the hair off your head to make stuff, so you're not making any
money.

Me, I just use the 3X rule. 3X materials = retail price.

Of course, in order to actually _sell_ anything, I've had to mark it down to
cost-of-materials + $5.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17804 Approximate word count: 534120