Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
[email protected] gamble.grant@gmail.com is offline

Default Engineered Hardwood and Water Spills

On Oct 28, 1:12*pm, "Cwatters"
wrote:
"Harry Muscle" wrote in message

I'm specifically wondering about engineered hardwood flooring
(plywood core with real hardwood veneer on top). *If anyone
has any input about that please let me know.

That's what we have. See my replys on this thread.

We have mannington engineered wood flooring and i give it a big F for
fail. Our daughter spilled water the night before, and we noticed the
next day. the surface veneer grain raised and is now rippled. I would
never recommend.