Posted to comp.sys.acorn.hardware,uk.d-i-y

Default VGA connections

In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
There's a company here in Watford who will make up quality leads to
spec.. I have a 15m VGA lead which gives an excellent picture cost
me £15 + VAT

The 5 mtr one I got from Ebay cost 5.90 inc postage as a BIN. And it
works just fine. Of course the TV I'm feeding it with hasn't got the
resolution of a decent monitor. I'd guess. But It looks fine for my
purpose.

I was wondering how many leads I'd get from the one X twenty metre lead
and a few plugs. How much do 2 metre leads sell for?

Couple of quid on Ebay - you'd have to by a lot of cable and plugs to get
the material costs down to that sort of level. And I'd say it takes about
1/2 hour to fit one plug properly.

--
*The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.