Posted to comp.sys.acorn.hardware,uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default VGA connections

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
geoff wrote:

http://www.hdinterconnects.com/index..._info&products
_id=57:fb77dd642f838ed7ac5e2a602b35ed1b 26.99 quids for twenty metres
with male to female connectors. Ready made.

There's a company here in Watford who will make up quality leads to
spec.. I have a 15m VGA lead which gives an excellent picture cost me
£15 + VAT

The 5 mtr one I got from Ebay cost 5.90 inc postage as a BIN. And it works
just fine. Of course the TV I'm feeding it with hasn't got the resolution
of a decent monitor. I'd guess. But It looks fine for my purpose.

Dave Plowman

I was wondering how many leads I'd get from the one X twenty metre lead and
a few plugs. How much do 2 metre leads sell for?