Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Where can I get Dip Cmos SRAM 64kx8 bit format?

In article ,
Bob F wrote:
I have an old homebuilt home controller built around an 80c51FA microcontroller.
I'd like to get some new ram for it in a DIP format, probably a 64 or 128 kbit x
8 bit format. I can use 28 or 32 pin DIPs. It currently uses 32kx8 HM62256 DIPs.
(5V operation)

Where can I get such a thing these days in small quantities?

A specific part # might also help in my search.

Er, what continent?

In the US, I'd try the web for Jameco, JDR Microdevices (if they still
exist) and B&D Enterprises.

Mark Zenier