Nova

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

This is astonishing given the lawsuit I read bout not too long ago.
A legless inmate who was literally crawling around the prison on
bloody stumps was suing to try to force the prison to obey the
court order from a previous lawsuit and allow him to use a wheel-
chair or prosthetic limbs (which might have been made from wood.)

The wardon had refused to obey the court order arguing that the
wheelchair or limbs might be used to hide contraband.

It seemed to me that there was at least one warden on the wrong side
of the bars.

The inmate's going to loose this case. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA