Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default Imagine

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
..and if you said I am going home in my electric car, that goes faster
than an MGB, they would wet themselves.

If you're talking about the Prius you claim to own it certainly isn't
faster than an MGB while running on electricity.

I think hes masturbating over the Tesla.

That is your department. The Chevy Volt is on the way next year. 10%