Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Another Painting Question

Dottie wrote in news:e763edc8-3237-4aa8-a0a4-
:

I bought a lamp at a garage sale - great price, bad color. The lamp
is ceramic, glossy finish. I would like to paint it another color
using spray paint.

I have a nearly new can of Kiltz spray sealer, oil based, for use on
drywall, wood, metal and other shiny finishes. It is for covering
stains and stuff. Will that work as a base coat for what I want? I
could spray it on and after it dries, spray with semi-gloss finish
paint.

If that will not work - what should I look for. Thanks.

Need to think out of the box Dottie.

Suspect you are a savy garage sale scavenger:-) If the price was that
great, sell it at your next garage sale for cost+a few bucks.