Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Insulation in a Condo

"Paddy Waggin" wrote in message
Is there any way to insulate existing walls in a 2nd floor condo?

Yes.

Just a couple walls infiltrate cold air during winter... Being on the
2nd flr, can I dump foam or any insulation down my walls to help my heat
bill?

No, there will be fire stops in the walls

And, also... how bout high ceilings? Can they be more insulated?

Yes

Not
easy to get to.... I called a few co's and was told, "it would be very
dusty to blow in stuff"...

True? Anyone have alternative sources to put in place? :-) TIA.

Depends on construction. Your question is too generic to give a good answer.