Leon

Default HOW DO YOU GUYS FIGURE PROFIT?

If you are saying double retail price for materials to determine
manufactured price, I don't think so. I multiply materials times 5 to come
up with manufactured price and that is CHEAP.

Now if you are talking about installing an already manufactured price item,
I could better agree that double the manufactured price would be a
reasonable assumption of the installed price in some markets.

"Bill Thomas" wrote in message
Greetings,

Over time I have noticed the cost of materials approximately
equals the cost of labor for anything anyone does for me.
Assuming these tradesmen have their act together, computing
the sales price as double the retail price of the materials
would put the sales price at about the right level.

Sincerely,
Bill Thomas