Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default {OT} spread the wealth

HeyBub wrote:

Testimony before congressional committees is known, to the nth
detail, long in advance, before it's offered. One doesn't GET to
testify before a committee unless the committee wants to hear what
the witness wants to say.

Oh, I see, and committees only ask people they already agree with to
testify, is that it? Odd, I seem to recall a bunch of such committees
putting the boots to people unfortunate enough to find themselves sitting in
the hot seat. For that matter the members of the committees themselves
often don't agree. But not this time, this time it's a case of them federal
revenoors fixin' to come and grab up our 401(k)s, and we can trust those
non-partisans at the John Locke Foundation to warn us about it, it's not
like they have an axe to grind. Man, the best comedy always comes out in
election years, and nobody does it better than the side that just lost.