Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default {OT} spread the wealth

badgolferman wrote:

RALEIGH - Democrats in the U.S. House have been conducting hearings on
proposals to confiscate workers' personal retirement accounts -
including 401(k)s and IRAs - and convert them to accounts managed by
the Social Security Administration.

http://www.carolinajournal.com/artic...y.html?id=5081

Let me get this straight, because someone testifying before a Congressional
committee makes a proposal, the purpose of the committee is magically
transformed into seeing this one person's proposal brought to reality, is
that about it? And for this I'm supposed to take the word of an article
appearing on a website run by a group led and funded in large part by
Republican party activists? Hmmmm, I can't help wondering if there might
not be just a touch of political spin involved here, I hope that doesn't
mean I'm too cynical.