Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT Political - Here's your CHANGE...Hope you like it.

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:01:22 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Ignoramus32310 wrote:

who has too much 7.62x39

Never.

One can never have too much ammo. (Hey, IG, Wes and I are lacking
those rounds and it's almost Christmas... )
humming a happy tune now

I grabbed 200 rounds this morning for $50. The $249 price on the 1,000
rd box was just too steep and I didn't like the lack of a price break
at all. I'm waiting for him to get the 500 rd half-cases in stock
again. It's out of stock at Sportsman's, Cabelas, Ammoman, and
Midway. Crikey!

--
To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram
ourselves...We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves