Young Carpenter

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Hey, they do their work in the donut shops too.
like the guy caught robbing the Dunkin' Donut shop in Chicago.....(half the
customers wore guns, or something like that)

--
Young Carpenter

plenty of practice, and you usually make way more noise than intended"

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:16:29 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .
pixelated:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:24:58 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

I love the smell of urban legends in the morning.

UA100

I love how someone thinks filing a false police report would be fun.
At least it's probably not true. G

Hey, it could save a life. Keeping one cop out of the donut
shop for an hour could make all the difference in the world.

---
-If thy poster offends thee, *PLONK* it out.-