Young Carpenter

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

Ever find the website where the guy responded as an biologist in some remote
area of the north sea? after several months of fooling around, the subject
headings started to come back as insults about his mothers integrity.
--
Young Carpenter

plenty of practice, and you usually make way more noise than intended"

"Charlie Spitzer" wrote in message

"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:35:19 -0400 (EDT),
(Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) scribbled

Sun, Sep 14, 2003, 2:25pm (EDT+4)
(Edwin Pawlowski)
claims:
W-w-w-what d-d-d-do you mean scam? I just had contact with the
daughter of the king snip

LOL Usually I just discard those e-mails, but every once in

awhile
I respond. I tell them I will need a $25,000 non-returnable advance,
and I will see what I can do. Cash, mind you. And, they have actually
gotten back to me several times, even willing to have me contact them

on
their dime. LOL I really should take them up on that some time, I
could probably talk them out of the cash. Or at least give them one
Hell of a phone bill, those international calls aren't cheap, and I
would make sure to stay on the line for a long, long time. Don't 'cha
just love helping other people? LMAO

Here's someone who actually got money out of them:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/31270.html

Luigi
Replace "no" with "yk" twice
in reply address for real email address