Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Ineffective sabotage [was: Inspired article...Nothing but popups trying to infiltrate your PC]

On Nov 6, 7:22*pm, Joe wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:40*pm, wrote:

snip

Enough, already. The campaign's over. Obama won. Can we get back now
to important things (for us) like damp basements, funky electrics, and
easier ways to keep the palazzo from crumbling from under us?

Joe

Maybe if we all spread this around? Might help to spread oil on the
troubled waters.

In the spirit of reconciliation with my Republican friends and
neighbors, I offer the following poem....

The election is over, the results are now known.
The will of the people has clearly been shown.
We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds
That unity is just what our country now needs.
Let's all get together. Let bitterness pass.
I'll hug your elephant.
You kiss my ass.

Harry K