Posted to alt.home.repair
duradrinx duradrinx is offline

Default Old Lennox Furnace - Model GH6 100T (maybe thermostat maybe furnace problem)

duradrinx had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ma-165203-.htm
:
I really hate to bump up a very old post. But I am having this exact
issue.

I had replaced my old mercury thermostat and shortly after this started
happening to me. I had the furnace looked at 3 times, 2 differant
companies. All three techs told me it has to be the thermostat. Well
after trying 2 more thermostats, differant manufacturers. Nothing has
changed.

Did anyone find a solution to this?