Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default A Sign Of The Times-Maybe

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote

I'd say yes. I've postponed buying one. They are not all that good in
snow anyway so I'll review my decision in spring 2009.

I've decided to wait until after the IPO of my self-aligning prayer rug.

Bryan and I almost picked one up at the local dealer last Saturday,
seriously. We walked up on the lot to look at a Lotus that he has spotted
from the feeder road and there in the middle of the paver stone display area
in the used car parking lot sat a Lambo. Engine running, not a person in
site, door ajar. It would have been a matter of getting in and driving off.
LOL. It was probably the cheap one on the lot, it was surrounded by
Masaratti's, Bentleys, and a friggen Smart car. I guess the Smart car was
the bait. ;~)