Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default A Sign Of The Times-Maybe

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"Robatoy" wrote:

The Murcielago tops out at $ 350,000. The Reveton is sold out forever,
and the Audi powered Gallardo can be had for $225,000 fully loaded. So
of which Lambo doth thou speaketh?

When It comes to cars, I'm clueless.

As far as I'm concerned they are all a POS you get in at the dealer and
drive by some path to the junk yard, where you get a ride back to the
dealer for the next one.

It took me a while to learn to not buy American cars also.

As far as the $600K number, that was the number reported by the local
media, but there are enough pro sports and Hollywood types to support any
price.

Which is why you have to verify everything that you read or hear that comes
from the media. The left media reports what "they" want you to hear. They
are the "New Lawyer"