Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sarah Palin really was out of control

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:00:21 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:30:15 -0600, Ignoramus32310
wrote:

almost nothing, but pasted 234 OT lines someone else wrote.

Hey, Ig, didn't you say you were gonna quit campaigning after the
election?

Reminds me of my aunt that gloated over the fantastic price she got on a
case of cat food. She gloated for weeks! ...she doesn't have a cat.

Ah, the family trends are appearing here, too, eh, Tawm?

--
To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram
ourselves...We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves