Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sarah Palin really was out of control

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 00:53:19 -0600, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:30:15 -0600, Ignoramus32310
wrote:

almost nothing, but pasted 234 OT lines someone else wrote.

Hey, Ig, didn't you say you were gonna quit campaigning after the
election?

I was listening to a couple of Michelle Obama's speeches yesterday and
was damned if she didn't sound just like Sarah Palin in accent and
tone when she ad-libbed. It really cracked me up since the two are
total opposites otherwise.

--
To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram
ourselves...We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves