Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] sweetnothing@no.com is offline

Default Spread the wealth???

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:43:36 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

I really don't know why anyone would dislike me, but

Let's see... you're vulgar, ill-mannered, and can't debate with anyone who
disagrees with you without resorting to vicious personal attacks. Naaaah, that
couldn't have anything to do with it.

I'm having trouble with my Outlook so I've switched to Agent:

Most reading my comment above would see it as humorous which is what
it was intended to be. Guess you seem to be devoid of it Doug. Not
really surprising.

It also seems like you're just as capable of personal attacks as
anyone. Perhaps as well as adding my name to the filter program you
hand out, you should be adding your own.

Anyway if you want to play moderator by using your personal dislike of
me to moderate my messages for the rest of the readers here, then you
go ahead. It demonstrates a complete lack of ethics and integrity, but
coming from you, that's not surprising at all.

The people who know me will contact me when they want to and that you
can't stop despite any attempted moderation on your part.

You have a good day now Doug.