Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Spread the wealth???

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
Actually, you did.

You wrote, quote, Certainly another lie on your part, end quote.

You're right, I did say it, but it was mitigated in the same comment, next
paragraph. Take the time to read a bit.

More personal attacks...

Why not, you're an easy target and according to Tim, I'm evil and lazy for
letting the Canadian government do all my stealing for me. I guess it just
comes naturally.

It's sad that you are unable to debate the issue on its merits, and have

only
personal attacks to fall back on.

How else am I going to have any fun? You wouldn't take that away from me
would you Doug?

I'll go out on a limb here, and predict that your response to this will be
even more personal attacks. Any takers?

Sure, I'll bet you $5 that I'll make many more personal attacks. Any takers?