Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT Political - Here's your CHANGE...Hope you like it.

``The drop wiped out gains seen a day earlier on hopes that US
president-elect Barack Obama will get to work on fixing the world's
largest economy in the face of the worst financial crisis in
decades. ''

In other words, the hopes that Barack Obama will fix the economy
started the day higher. So "investors" were hopeful of good things.

Then the news came that the Bush'McCain recession is continuing in
full swing, and therefore, the market dropped.

Sorry to correct you but the powers that be for this recession are Bush
and a Democrat house and senate. The Dimocraps made big promises on the
previous election and didn't deliver, what makes you think they are

going
to do better this time? They told us they would do something about gas
prices and the prices doubled, is that what you consider good? Obama

got
many of his votes from first time voters because they haven't been
suckered by the Dimocraps before.

Jummah Carter started this crap with his low cost housing initiatives.

BJ Clinton & Co. continued and expanded it.

The crooks on both sides of the congressional aisle in the last 8 years

were
busy suckin on the freddie mac fannie mae teat.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2...ons-1989-2008/

Franklin Raines - CEO of big GSE is also economic adviser to B. Hussein
Obama.

The "conservatives" made a halfass warning about reforming the insane

policy
of GSE's forcing banks to loan to people who can't make payments .

"free money" for housing drove real estate prices to crazy levels.

Useless loans got repackaged as derivatives and resold as something "

having
value".

And then the laws of nature caught up with this big mess.

Stupid me - I bought a house I could afford and made payments ontime.
Now my taxes have to clean up the mess made by those thieving crooks and
incompetent boobs.

And don't be blamin Iraq and Afghanistan - in addition to TRYING to take

the
fight to the Islamists, that's a big jobs program for soldiers as far as I
can see.

BTW, I am a retired USAF MSgt and my son is in the US Army.

Guess what?
W. didn't have **** to do with the economic mess.

You wish! Truth is you and your buddies that voted in Bush and his
republican congress are very much to blame for the mess we're in right now.
You make it sound like it doesn't matter who gets elected, that it's all the
same. Well, it's not, as you will find out soon. Obama will be very
different from what just passed. Take stem cell research for one thing.
Under Bush it was prevented from getting any federal help at all because of
his religious ideas. Now Obama will reverse that right off the bat.

If you had not elected Bush we would not be in the mess we're in. We didn't
get here by chance. It was due to the choices the Bush administration made
just like the ones Obama makes will determine whether it gets fixed or it
gets worse. But since Bush was such a stinking president, and you thought
would be great, we're in all this trouble. Who gets put in office matters.
You just don't have the guts to own up to having been part of the FUBAR of
all time. Sure Bush and his administration are to blame but so are you and
your son and all the rest of the foolish Americans who though he'd be great
and voted him in office. You're call on Bush was like the Red Sox trading
Babe Ruth to NY. Now it is time to take responsibility for your screw up.
Without people like you none of this stuff would have happened. So own it.
You are to blame. BTW, I voted against Bush, twice. I could see he was an
incompetent boob right from the start. Why couldn't you?

Hawke