Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default OT Political - Here's your CHANGE...Hope you like it.

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Nov 6, 7:52 am, "Mark Dunning" wrote:
36 hours after the election, today's headlines:

Stocks slide, Toyota warns of 'unprecedented'
crisishttp://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081106082217.v53hc2v7&show_ar...

U.S. Stocks Post Biggest Post-Election Drop on Economic
Concernhttp://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aj_ayFUP0riQ&refe...

World stocks plunge as recession fears
bitehttp://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081106125344.dxzqxkoc&show_ar...

Q: What happens when you elect thieves and morons to have unfettered
access
to the levers of power?
A: Investors see the crapstorm coming at them.

Pray for the US economy - because only God can help save it from the
stupid
and corrupt politicians.

And for our international friends, are y'all starting to see that
when the
USA catches a cold, the rest of the world sneezes?

Mark ( I voted against him) D

News==----http://www.pronews.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 100,000 Newsgroups

Sour grapes heh?

LOL...the problems you are complaining about are 100% Republican
caused.

You should have voted Democrat eight years ago.

You reap what you sow...and Bush voters have a ton of payback coming
their way.

TMT

Get real , this ****storm has been brewing for a LOT longer than Bush has
been in office . Amazing how creative people can get when playing the "blame
game" .
Ultimately , you and I and all the rest of the voters are responsible . We
kept voting the same rascals back into office time after time .
--
Snag
No political pundit , just a citizen that's feeling screwed . I voted