Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default OT Political - Here's your CHANGE...Hope you like it.

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:38:12 -0600, the infamous "Terry Coombs"
scrawled the following:

Don't really matter where ya lay the blame , politicians from BOTH
major parties were involved in creating this mess . Greed knows no
political boundaries ...
Screw it , I'm gonna go ahead and get another case of 7.62X39R
tomorrow . Because ya just never know when another thousand rounds
might come in handy .

Where'd you find the best deal? I need a spam can of that, too. I
haven't even been out to zero my SKS scope yet. Sheesh!

By the time I pay shipping , it's just as cost-effective to buy locally .
Last time I checked , it was around $200/1000 . Likely twice that since the
election . That's OK , I got dies , slugs , powder , primers and cases .
Never got around to scoping my SKS , but got bolt guns that can "reach out
and touch someone" . Heh , rockchucks at 400 yds ...
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"